- 2 cups mixed vegetables (such as carrots, bell peppers, zucchini, broccoli, and mushrooms), sliced
- 2 tablespoons ghee or oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Heat the ghee or oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- Add the mixed vegetables and sauté for a few minutes until they start to soften.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, ginger paste, and salt.
- Mix well and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add a little water and cover the pan with a lid. Let it cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or roti.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Vegetable Stir-Fry:
- This recipe is a great way to incorporate a variety of vegetables into your diet, which can provide a wide range of nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
- The spices used in this recipe, such as cumin, coriander, and turmeric, have many health benefits and are known for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- The use of ghee or oil in this recipe helps to balance the digestive system and keep it functioning properly.
- This recipe is easy to digest and provides energy to the body without causing any discomfort.
- Overall, Ayurvedic Vegetable Stir-Fry is a healthy and delicious recipe that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!