- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon moringa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 tablespoon honey (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Peel and slice the banana.
- In a blender, add the sliced banana, almond milk, moringa powder, cinnamon, ginger powder, cardamom powder, and honey.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend again until the mixture becomes thick and frothy.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy!
Benefits: Moringa powder is a nutrient-dense superfood that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It is believed to have anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, and anti-cancer properties. This smoothie is a great way to incorporate moringa into your diet and reap its many health benefits. Additionally, the spices in this recipe are also known to have many health benefits, such as aiding digestion and boosting immunity.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!