- 1 tablespoon of dried chamomile flowers
- 1 tablespoon of dried peppermint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of dried licorice root
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cups of water
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Add the chamomile, peppermint, licorice, and cinnamon stick to the boiling water.
- Turn the heat down to low and let the mixture simmer for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the saucepan from the heat and let the herbs steep for an additional 5 minutes.
- Strain the herbs and spices out of the liquid using a fine-mesh strainer or cheesecloth.
- Pour the herbal infusion into a teapot or pitcher and serve hot.
- Chamomile: known for its calming properties and ability to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Peppermint: aids in digestion and can relieve nausea and stomach upset.
- Licorice root: helps soothe sore throats and coughs, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cinnamon: helps regulate blood sugar levels and has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
This herbal infusion is a great way to incorporate the healing properties of these herbs into your daily routine. Enjoy it in the morning to start your day off on the right foot, or in the evening as a relaxing way to wind down before bed.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!