Nature's Basket - NZ
Nature's Basket NZ Sea Moss Capsules - Marine Wellness Boost
Subscribe & Save
Maintain your wellness without the hassle. Every month we'll deliver your supplements, right to your door.
What does sea moss do for your body?
Sea moss, also known as Irish moss, is a vegan, gluten-free source of various nutrients, including Vitamin B2, calcium, magnesium, and zinc. It is a red seaweed commonly found in the northern Atlantic Ocean.
- Supporting thyroid health: Sea moss is rich in iodine and tyrosine, essential for healthy thyroid function.
- Supporting gut health: Sea moss is high in fiber and contains phytochemicals that improve the immune system. It may also act as a prebiotic, boosting good bacteria in the gut.
- Supporting immunity: Sea moss is rich in antioxidants, which are crucial in neutralizing free radicals and reducing inflammation.
- Weight management: The fiber content of sea moss can make you feel full and curb your cravings for more calories.
- Improving heart health: Some studies have reported that seaweed lowers low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels, one of the risk factors for heart disease
- Premium Sea Moss Extract
- Packed with Essential Nutrients
- Easy-to-Use Capsule Form
- Marine Wellness Boost
Sea Moss Extract, Vegan Capsules
Directions for Use:
- Take 2 Nature's Basket NZ Sea Moss Capsules daily with water or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Elevate your health with the marine essence encapsulated in each Nature's Basket NZ Sea Moss Capsule.
Q: "Are sea moss capsules suitable for vegetarians?"
A: "Absolutely! Our Sea Moss Capsules are vegan-friendly, ensuring everyone can benefit from this marine superfood."
Enhance your well-being with Nature's Basket NZ Sea Moss Capsules—a fusion of nature's purity and scientific innovation. Feel the transformative power of each capsule, backed by research and cherished by our satisfied customers. Elevate your health journey today!
I have found your sea moss great to boosted general health and well being with the added benefit of thyroid health and lowering cholesterol
Just started taking will give it a few weeks to see if I notice a difference.
To be honest, iv not had them that long to do a proper review, I must admit I did like the drinkable stuff, but thought I'd give the capsules a try, cause well it's easier and quicker to just take a tablet ain't it ?
Nature's Basket NZ Sea Moss Capsules - Marine Wellness Boost will be dispatched within 24 hours
Adaptogen : Commonly plants that help your body respond to stress, anxiety, fatigue and overall wellbeing.
Anti-allergic : Prevents or relieves allergies
Anti-inflammatory : A chemical that reduces inflammation, including swelling, pain & redness in the body. Anti-inflammatory agents block certain substances in the body that cause inflammation.
Anti-oxidant : chemicals that lessen or prevent the effect of free radicals on cells. They reduce the reactivity and prevent disease
Antibacterial : Effective only against bacteria.
Antimicrobial : Effective against a wide variety of microbes. Helps to eliminate dangerous bacteria and prevent the spread of infections.
Antiseptic : Antiseptics are chemicals that kill or slow the growth of germs or micro-organisms (bacteria, fungi and viruses)
Antispasmodic: Remedies used to treat symptoms such as abdominal pain and cramp (spasm). Often used for symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
Astringent : a chemical that shrinks or constricts body tissues. The word derives from the Latin adstringere, which means "to bind fast".
Churna :(Sanskrit: चूर्ण "powder") is a mixture of powdered herbs and or minerals used in Ayurvedic medicine.
Free Radicals : Unstable molecules made by the process of oxidation during normal metabolism. Free radicals can cause “oxidative stress,” a process that can trigger cell damage
Hemostatic : Capable of stopping the flow of blood. Hemostasis is a process to prevent and stop bleeding. It is the first stage of wound healing. This involves coagulation, which changes blood from a liquid to a gel.