In this blog we will show you how to use herbal powder to create your own natural shampoo at home!
Why Use Homemade Natural Shampoo?
Harmful chemicals in commercial shampoos cause minor to major health problems. These not only damage the scalp severely but also cause several hair issues including dandruff, dryness, frizzes, split ends, premature greying, hair fall, etc. Therefore, it is always good to pick a herbal or homemade natural shampoo over these chemically-treated ones. It is even better to prepare your homemade natural shampoo by sourcing all genuine herbs that people in India used to do for centuries.
• Step 1: Take some water in a deep vessel.
• Step 3: Let it soak overnight.
• Step 4:In the morning, simmer this mixture for a while. Let it cool down.
• Step 5: Strain the mixture.
• Step 6: Apply this solution to your hair. Leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse it off later.
To get better results you can also add hibiscus powder, which acts as a natural conditioner to hair.