Nature's Basket - NZ
Tropeaka Superfood Greens + D - Organic Greens Powder with Vitamin D 200g
Plant Based Supplement
Subscribe & Save
Maintain your wellness without the hassle. Every month we'll deliver your supplements, right to your door.
Same amazing benefits, now with an even tastier tropical hit!
Superfood Greens with Natural Vitamin D is a daily greens formula packed full of alkaline superfoods.
This high-powered blend boasts a wide range of superfoods making it a complete daily greens powder that promotes well-being for those looking to live an active and full lifestyle.
- 12 nutrient-dense alkaline Superfoods
- 50% of the RDI of vitamin D per serve*
- Full 5 Star health rating (Australian Government initiative)
- Delicious naturally sweetened tropical taste
- Rich in chlorophyll for cleansing
- Helps cleanse and purify your body
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports healthy digestion and elimination
- Contains the full range of essential amino acids
- Helps boost energy and stamina
- Cleanses your bowel elimination system
- Contributes to healthy bones and teeth
- A valuable source of phytonutrients and vitamins
- Organically grown and free from major allergens
- Quick and convenient to take for a busy lifestyle
Tropeaka Superfood Greens + D - Organic Greens Powder with Vitamin D 200g - Nature's Basket - NZWeight Management, Energy Booster, Immunity
Tropeaka Superfood Greens + D - Organic Greens Powder with Vitamin D 200g will be dispatched within 24 hours
Adaptogen : Commonly plants that help your body respond to stress, anxiety, fatigue and overall wellbeing.
Anti-allergic : Prevents or relieves allergies
Anti-inflammatory : A chemical that reduces inflammation, including swelling, pain & redness in the body. Anti-inflammatory agents block certain substances in the body that cause inflammation.
Anti-oxidant : chemicals that lessen or prevent the effect of free radicals on cells. They reduce the reactivity and prevent disease
Antibacterial : Effective only against bacteria.
Antimicrobial : Effective against a wide variety of microbes. Helps to eliminate dangerous bacteria and prevent the spread of infections.
Antiseptic : Antiseptics are chemicals that kill or slow the growth of germs or micro-organisms (bacteria, fungi and viruses)
Antispasmodic: Remedies used to treat symptoms such as abdominal pain and cramp (spasm). Often used for symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
Astringent : a chemical that shrinks or constricts body tissues. The word derives from the Latin adstringere, which means "to bind fast".
Churna :(Sanskrit: चूर्ण "powder") is a mixture of powdered herbs and or minerals used in Ayurvedic medicine.
Free Radicals : Unstable molecules made by the process of oxidation during normal metabolism. Free radicals can cause “oxidative stress,” a process that can trigger cell damage
Hemostatic : Capable of stopping the flow of blood. Hemostasis is a process to prevent and stop bleeding. It is the first stage of wound healing. This involves coagulation, which changes blood from a liquid to a gel.