Nature's Basket - NZ
Herbs of Gold Vitamin C 1000 PLUS-60 Tabs
Plant Based Supplement
Subscribe & Save
Maintain your wellness without the hassle. Every month we'll deliver your supplements, right to your door.
Herbs of Gold Vitamin C 1000 Plus contains high-strength vitamin C to maintain immune system health, 60 Tablets
• Immune system health
• Skin health
• Vitamin C is an important nutrient for humans that cannot by synthesised in the body. Vitamin C 1000 Plus provides 1g of vitamin C in a low acid form to support healthy immune system function.
• Vitamin C and zinc support prostate and reproductive system health in males. They also maintain sperm health and motility.
• Vitamin C supports blood vessel, blood capillary and bone health.
• Vitamin C and zinc help connective tissue formation and maintain skin health.
• Zinc is an important trace mineral that is involved in over 300 chemical reactions in the body. A diet high in plant foods can impact zinc absorption. Vitamin C 1000 Plus contains 8mg of zinc to support wound healing and metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
• Vitamin C 1000 Plus contains antioxidants that reduce free radicals in the body.
• Vitamin C forms part of the antioxidant network, helping to regenerate vitamin E.
• Vitamin C supports the absorption of dietary iron.
Each tablet contains:
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 605.3mg
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitmain C) 500mg
Sodium ascorbate 562.4mg
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 500mg
TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) 1g
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg
Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc 8mg
Rutoside (rutin) 5mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, one to three times a day, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Herbs of Gold Vitamin C 1000 PLUS-60 Tabs - Nature's Basket - NZImmunity, Blood Circulation, Skin
Herbs of Gold Vitamin C 1000 PLUS-60 Tabs will be dispatched within 24 hours
Adaptogen : Commonly plants that help your body respond to stress, anxiety, fatigue and overall wellbeing.
Anti-allergic : Prevents or relieves allergies
Anti-inflammatory : A chemical that reduces inflammation, including swelling, pain & redness in the body. Anti-inflammatory agents block certain substances in the body that cause inflammation.
Anti-oxidant : chemicals that lessen or prevent the effect of free radicals on cells. They reduce the reactivity and prevent disease
Antibacterial : Effective only against bacteria.
Antimicrobial : Effective against a wide variety of microbes. Helps to eliminate dangerous bacteria and prevent the spread of infections.
Antiseptic : Antiseptics are chemicals that kill or slow the growth of germs or micro-organisms (bacteria, fungi and viruses)
Antispasmodic: Remedies used to treat symptoms such as abdominal pain and cramp (spasm). Often used for symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
Astringent : a chemical that shrinks or constricts body tissues. The word derives from the Latin adstringere, which means "to bind fast".
Churna :(Sanskrit: चूर्ण "powder") is a mixture of powdered herbs and or minerals used in Ayurvedic medicine.
Free Radicals : Unstable molecules made by the process of oxidation during normal metabolism. Free radicals can cause “oxidative stress,” a process that can trigger cell damage
Hemostatic : Capable of stopping the flow of blood. Hemostasis is a process to prevent and stop bleeding. It is the first stage of wound healing. This involves coagulation, which changes blood from a liquid to a gel.